Monday, April 20, 2009

There is a God...

and he has a really sick sense of humor.

After calling talking to Husband, I called the neurologist back and asked if they still had the appointment. Husband would take the morning off and help me out. No such luck!

Dejected, I sought some cheer in retail therapy. I got the new kitchen fixtures and some new bath fixtures for good measure. Why not. Then as luck would have it, my Site-to-Store order from the W-mart had come in and I took advantage of a cooperative K-Monster and went out.

I returned home only to find that the neurologist has called again, with another opening AGAIN, and another HORRIBLE time slot, 3pm Thursday. Not only do I have to pick up the K-Monster, but I also have to be at the bus stop for the E-boo at 3pm. Why me!?!!

Another frantic call to Husband and I am pretty sure I have coverage now. I didn't have this much trouble finding coverage when it was the Christmas crunch at retail and I was scheduling 3 departments!

Sad thing is, I am not that important, or busy, it's just that there's certain times I can't be flexible around now.